Monday, June 16, 2014

Review: Litter Genie

I got to test out the Litter Genie, thanks to Crowdtap. When I first got it and put it together I was very skeptical of it working. But I was truly surprised.
For those of you who don't know what the Litter Genie is, it works a lot like a Diaper Genie. You have replacement bags you put into it and then when you scoop what your cats leave in the litter box out, you put it into the Litter Genie. Then you close it up and it pinches the bag shut.
It takes about thirty seconds to put your cats left overs into it. And is so much better than having to dump it into a plastic bag and take that to the garbage outside. I don't have to worry about it for many days!
I was so amazed that for a really long time it kept the stink in! I thought for sure when I opened the slot to put new cat left overs into it I would get a huge whiff of what is already in there, but you don't. It truly keeps the stink it.
I highly recommend this to ANY cat owners. This is a truly amazing invention and I am so glad I got to try this thanks to Crowdtap!
Thank you for reading, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment