Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lioele Auto Eyebrow #3 Gray Black Review

I bought this product in shade #3 Gray Black off Amazon.com. It costs $3.97 + $4.50 S&H.

I debated for months if I wanted to buy this or not because I feel the shipping is a tad crazy for a single eyebrow pencil. But I finally gave in, and I'm so glad I did! You can get it on Amazon.

When I first bought it I had my doubts of quality and how well the color would match. I almost instantly regretting buying it and thought about cancelling my order, but decided to give it a go.

I have medium ash brown eye brows, and this matches perfectly! No really, perfect match. I was amazed because I have never been able to find an eyebrow product that perfectly matches.

Usually they are too light, too dark, or too red. (Why do make up companies think everyone has red in their brows!?) The product goes on amazingly well, and blends so good! The color is very rich, and applies very smoothly. The really nice thing is that you only need a little bit because when you blend it, it goes a very long way!

Product stays on all day but easily washes off with face wash and water. It comes with a spoolie on the other end so you can easily blend it. Another thing I really like about this is that one end is really thin, and the other is a bit bigger (shown in picture below). This is really helpful for filling in my brows because the start of my brows are thicker than the ends. It's really nice because most eyebrow pencils are usually a round tip and it makes it harder to apply to the thinner spots.

I'm really amazed as well that this product does not smudge or transfer if you accidentally touch your brows. I had an itch and wiped my finger over my brow and then thought "Oh no!" but I looked at my finger, and there was no color there. I checked my brows in the mirror and they were still there!

I highly suggest this eyebrow pencil to anyone who is looking for a cheaper alternative from the name brands, but also wants something that works very well.

This eyebrow pencil also comes in #1 Natural Brown & #2 Brown. I'm not sure why they don't have a blonde or a black, but they do have browns!

No comments:

Post a Comment