Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Review – Hill’s Ideal Balance

I’m not even sure where to start with this one. There are SO many things to love about this line of dog food. I’ll start by saying I got to try this thanks to Crowdtap. These opinions are mine, I have not been paid to review this product. It is/was my own choice to write this blog post.

I’ll start off with this – I love that the Ideal Balance line is grain free. The food – wet and dry – and the treats. Zero grains, and that makes me happy. Not only because dogs do not need any grains in their diet, but because my fur baby Tia is allergic to all grains. The food I got to test was the Grain Free Natural Chicken and Potato Recipe.

 The first ingredient is chicken! REAL MEAT! I love this. Dogs are meant to eat meat and so many foods on the market have different grains as their first, second, third, etc. ingredient. But as you can see clearly listed above the first eight ingredients are all real food! Foods that are good for dogs. I also love all the vitamins and minerals that are in this food, as well as the fact that there are NO artificial flavors listed. It’s all natural ingredients.

 Tia loves this food. Sure, she isn’t the world’s most picky dog when it comes to food. But I am. This is the first food I have fed her where she finishes the bowl and looks at me wanting more! That’s how I know she loves it.
 Another thing I like about this food is it doesn’t stink! I’ve found that a lot of the grain free dog foods have a nasty smell to them. Not this one. It actually smells like real food. The bag also has a super cool Velcro press-n-lock seal! Keep that food fresh!
 OK so by now I’m sure you get the point on the ingredients, it’s real food & all natural! So, I’ll get to my next point.
All of the Hill’s Ideal Balance products are made in the USA. How awesome is that? These products are all good for my dog and they are made in the USA. Not only can I feel good about feeding it to my dog but I’m supporting an American company. That makes me happy. These days, most dog foods are made over seas and imported in. I have linked all of these so you can check them out on Petsmart’s website. They are available at many other stores as well, I just linked that store because I know it’s a big chain that a lot of people know. So in closing I give this line of food a ten out of ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment