Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Zep Review

I got chosen by Crowdtap to try out and review some Zep cleaning products.

I got sent Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner & Degreaser and Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant. I have not been paid to write this review, I will not receive any compensation. The following is my own opinion.

Before I got to do this mission, I had never heard of Zep products. By looking around their website I see they have a lot of different products for many different things.

You can use this product on almost any surface without fear of damage. It foams up a bit when you spray it on to break up any type of grime. You let it sit for one minute and like magic, you just wipe away the ick.

I also used this on my stove and was amazed at how easily this broke up the burnt on food and grease. The Quick Clean Disinfectant not only cleans, it disinfects, deodorizes, cuts through pretty much any grime and kills the cold and flu virus’. Normally a strong cleaning product such as this has a very strong chemical smell to it. This product does not. It actually smells really pleasant.

After trying out these products, I am definitely going to start purchasing Zep. These products cleaned better than anything I have used in the past and neither had a strong chemical smell. They both work amazingly and I highly recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment