Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Vichy Idealia Life Serum Review

I got to do the 8 day challenge thanks to Crowdtap & Vichy Usa. The following review is my own thoughts on the product. I was NOT paid to do this review in anyway. It was my own choice…

Vichy’s website says this about the product: “Vichy’s first treatment to combat behavioral skin aging. In just 8 days, skin quality is transformed–tone is illuminated, pores are visibly refined, skin is moisturized and complexion is more youthful-looking.” I feel this is a somewhat vague description of what the product can do.

The first time I used it, I didn’t really notice much of any difference, as expected. But as the days went on I continued to use it morning and night, as it says to do. I did start to notice that my skin had a really nice radiant dewy look to it. I was quite surprised. My skin has NEVER looked so nice.

Moisturizing? Hardly. If anything it made my skin in certain spots drier and flake off. It could just be my skin, as I have sensitive skin.

Refined pores? Not so much. I have noticed zero difference in my pores since I started using this. My skin (most places) does feel smoother and softer. It does look amazingly illuminated or dewy, whatever you want to call it.

You can buy this product on their website (link above) for $44.00. That’s for a 30ml bottle. I personally would buy this product, and would recommend it because of how amazing my skin looks from using it.

I also wouldn’t classify this as a serum. To me it is more of a lotion, a thin lotion. It does have really tiny glitter in it. But it doesn’t make you look like a sparkly vampire. I don’t see the glitter on my face at all, just a nice dewy look. It also has a really nice light scent to it. The scent does disappear after it soaks in and dries. It does not leave your skin feeling greasy or sticky, which is a bonus in my opinion.

I give this product an 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment