Friday, May 15, 2015

Influenster Blossom VoxBox review

In my Influenster Blossom Voxbox I got a nice variety of products to try and I'm going to give my opinion on them!


I got two sample bags of Bear Naked Granola. One flavor was Sea Salt Caramel Apple. To me the granola pieces were too salty, and not very caramel flavored. But the dried apple pieces were perfectly crisp and just the right amount of sweet!

The other flavor was Coconut Almond Curry. To be honest I found it to be completely disgusting and not a good flavor mix!

I got a sample bottle of Australian Gold SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion. I LOVE the scent of this (I want to say coconut scented). There is NO hint of that horrid sunscreen smell at all. It doesn't leave you greasy or sticky at all!

Two bags of Beanitos chips. Original black bean flavor – which obviously tasted like black beans (not a fan) and Chipotle BBQ which I only took a small bite of and found it too spicy and horrid tasting. The texture was also a bit strange for me. These are something I will NOT be buying.

A sample size of Sally Hansen Air Brush Legs in shade medium (which was far too dark for my pale skin). But I do think this product is awesome. It's like foundation for your legs. It covers veins, scars, marks, etc. It's something I would use for a fancy night out or if I was a business professional.

Pasta Zero Shirataki Spaghetti by Nasoya. While it is awesome that this is a low carb, low calorie alternative to pasta, it was all just a huge turn off. It comes in liquid in a bag that almost resembles a clear goo. You can eat it right out of the bag, or rinse it off and heat it up. I chose to rinse it off before trying. And hot or cold I just didn't care for it.

Clairol Hair Food Root Cleansing Infused with Strawberry and Ginger Fragrance. The scent is just okay. I'm not a huge fan and after smelling it for a few minutes it gets old. I love how well it cleans, you hair feels so amazing after using it. I also love that there is no silicone or parabens in it!

NYC CityProof 24HR Eyeshadow Stick. I love how easily it goes on. It is also really easy to blend it out. As with most shadow sticks, it does crease but I found using a primer stretches the time before it does and makes it not crease as bad. I will probably buy more of these as they make application way quicker!

I received these products from Influenster and the thoughts are my own. I was not paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment