Friday, May 15, 2015

NYC CityProof 24HR Eyeshadow

I received this in my Blossom Voxbox from Influenster. I got it in a pretty gold/brown shade called 605 Brooklyn Mocha. It's a nice medium brown shade with hints of gold flecks in it.

It does crease, as most stick eyeshadows do, but use a primer first and it will drastically cut down the creasing. It goes on smoothly and blends very well. Whether you use your finger or a brush to blend you can create a great shadow look with this.

You can also add more layers if you want it darker. I love that about it, it goes on a bit lighter so you can have a nice day time look, just add more later for night!

I love NYC products because they help you stay up to date on trends, and don't break the bank! You can try out all the new trends in makeup for a low price, and the products actually aren't all that bad. Sure they aren't "high end" quality but they are good quality.

In my opinion this eyeshadow stick is just as good as one I could go spend $20 on, but I'll stick with my NYC for this, and all of my hot trend products!

I received this product vie Influenster and have not been paid for my opinion or this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment