Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thermalabs Sunless Tanner Review


About the product:



Thermalabs Organic Self Tanner Is America's Golden Standard!


Our Certified Organic Ingredients: Avocado oil, Olive oil, Shea butter, Cocoa seed butter and Aloe leaf juice!



We have the most expensive and exclusive formula to date compared to ALL other tanners.



Don't take our word for it - examine our competition carefully!
 

Even and natural-looking tan without the dangerous sun damaging rays.


Moisturizing natural and organic superior lotion builds natural tan with no streaks!

We at Thermalabs, care only about tanning. That's all we do, day and night. Oh, especially nights!


We put all the time, effort and money into creating formulas that will provide the most natural-looking tan which fits your skin tone and color, and we make sure it'll work during the night! No sun, no dangerous rays, not even leaving the house!


Don't like the results? Ship it back and get 100% refund! As long as you follow the simple instructions you'll see the results over night! 




Ingredients
Compare our premium and organic ingredients to the competition to realize the quality of Thermalabs Self Tanner: Aqua, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Fruit Oil, Dihydroxyacitone (DHA), Propanediol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root, Ferment Filtrate,  Organic Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Seed Butter, Emulsifying Wax NF, Palm Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Camellia Sinensis (Japanese Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Parfum (Fragrance)

Directions
 
Directions For Use To Getting The Perfect Tan: Exfoliate with a mild scrub before application. Wash hands with soap after applying to avoid stains. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Absorbs quickly into the skin and works as fast as 4 hours. Visit Thermalabs website for in depth instructions, tips, articles and much more. 

My thoughts: 



I absolutely love it! I'm VERY pale. When I have tried self tanners in the past they usually come out orange or too dark. This one comes out as a perfect light bronzed tan – no orange!



Other products claim they don't streak but I've always had blotchy and streaky application no matter what I did. But with this it's even all around. It also doesn't have that gross tanner smell that most have.



This tanner does take a bit longer than others to show, and does continue to develop even a few days after you apply it. So if you put your first coat on and the next day it isn't as dark as you like wait a few more days because it will darken a little bit more.



I personally found two coats was best for me because of how light I am. You don't have to use a whole ton of it as it does spread far and still gives you an even tan.



For my face I mixed it evenly with plain moisturizer because I have had problems in the past. It actually worked quite well doing it this way. I also suggest doing it that way for elbows, knees, wrists and ankles. (I also do that on my feet because for some reason my feet like to suck up a lot of color and end up darker if I don't).



You NEED to try this product. I've also read many reviews that say other have tried more expensive brands and like this one a lot better or as much as.



Another great thing about this one is that it is 99% natural!And also very moisturizing.



You can also get their applicator mitt free!



Instructions to getting the UltiMitt ($20 Value) for FREE: Simply add the UltiMitt to your shopping cart and use code: MITTFREE upon checkout to get the mitt for free! UltiMitt Link: http://www.amazon.com/Ultimitt-Ultimate-Tanning-Applicator-Thermalabs/dp/B00S755OPQ








Normally around $45 it's on sale now for about $23 and you get free shipping with Amazon Prime!



**I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same results as myself when using this product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment